Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Give me a Visa!

My husband and I are going to NY on 16th June to attend his PROMAX Awards. It will be my first visit to the US, so I am excited, although I have not yet got my visa nor been called for the interview from the US passport office.

I had a dream about that...


In my dream, I am in this room, sitting across the US Visa officer with a huge desk between the two of us. The room is quite big and open, lot of windows and a door at each end of the room.
I am there with 3 guys - they are not familiar but in my dream they stand for my husband, my brother and a friend. The US Visa Officer is a big fat man, he looks very cross & corrupt.


Anyways, he interviews me, and I tell him, "I really want to go to the US with my husband, please give me a visa." And I pleaded and begged him to grant me the visa. At last, he agreed and was ready to stamp on my passport.

Just then, my brother got up and started walking around the room, just generally stretching his legs. And the other guy, the friend, he too got up to walk around.
This enraged the US Visa guy, and he said he was going to deny me the Visa, since we were obviously not serious about things. I was so pissed with my brother, I yelled at him to sit down, and then kept begging the US Visa man again, I was so desperate, so afraid that I wouldn't get to go.

Finally he said, "Fine, ask everyone to leave the room, I will talk to you alone and you can convince me about this." I realized he wanted me to sleep with him, if I was to be granted the visa.
I was so desperate to go, I agreed and I sent everyone out of the room and closed both the doors. I am not sure if my Husband realized what was going to happen.

Anyways, we had sex and he gave me the visa. We opened the doors to let the others in, while the US Visa man walked out - a mean expression on his face.


Then the dream metaporphosized to....

I am in the ancient Egyptian period and in this square room, on a four-poster bed. Everyone is dead, killed off by something, maybe a virus, since there is no mutilation on any of the bodies.

Suddenly, one of the dead Egyptians, my brethern wake up and start licking from a huge pool of blood which is on the bed. He gets up and goes outside to the field outside - where there are lots of other dea
d Egyptians - he becomes the Leader by this very act. I too am one of the dead Egyptians and I see the others waking up as well and drinking the blood, following his example.
Somehow I know that's it bad for us to be drinking the blood. But I can't stop any of the others....

I wake up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home