Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Underground Secrets

Dreamt this a few days back but did not have time to put it down.

In my dream, I am in a long corridor, which is like a mine, all grey stone, rough edges and gritty with dust. I think I am not supposed to be there, its hidden from everyone. As I walk along, I perceive someone coming along, so I hide behind a ledge, while 2 men walk past me, oblivious to my presence.


Once they are gone, I walk past them down the corridor until I come to huge wooden doors. I open the doors and slip inside. I am amazed to see that its a huge cavernous hollow space, so huge that I can't see into the distance. Its quite dark and gloomy and at the center is a huge lake.

I think to myself "This must be the center of the earth. They have discovered the Center of the World but they don't want us to know about it." I am scared and overwhelmed at the same time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home